Whether you work with children or with adults (or with both), it is up to you to ensure that everyone in your workplace is safe. As an employee, you have the responsibility to ensure that the correct protocol is followed in the event that someone’s safety is threatened.
This module will arm you with the knowledge and skills that you need in order to keep everyone in your workplace safe and secure. Containing roughly 80 different interactive screens, this training course takes approximately 2 and half hours to complete.
This course will teach you how to:
- Recognise and address the signs of abuse
- Appropriately address and respond to signs and allegations of abuse
- Understand how you can implement national and local policies around safeguarding and protection from abuse
- Reduce the likelihood of abuse
- Correctly report instances of abuse
- Recognising the signs of abuse
- Local and national policies around Safeguarding diverse individuals
- How to respond if you witness abuse
- Reducing the likelihood of abuse
- Case studies and review
This course has been designed to follow the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF): Principles of safeguarding and protection in health and social care
This unit is mandatory for those seeking the following qualifications:
Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England
Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.