The learning objectives for this module are as follows:
- Have an overall understanding of chemical safety
- Understand the legal obligations placed on the employer and employee
- Explain what falls under COSHH and what falls outside the scope of COSHH
- Understand the principles of COSHH risk assessments and control measures.
- Explain the importance of using approved chemicals and how to use them safely.
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
On completion of this course you will be able to print a Virtual College certificate.
Approximately 1 - 2 hours. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like.
This course is aimed at anyone working within a food environment.
This material is appropriate for all levels. Novices and experienced participants alike will benefit, gaining general understanding and comprehension of the material.